Richard Gordon recently spoke to the Chicago Sun-Times regarding proposed changes to Illinois' workers' compensation laws for injured athletes. The five biggest sports teams in Chicago—the Bears, Blackhaws, Cubs, Bulls, and Sox—are asking for changes in the age limit...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?