In 2018, according to the National Employment Law Project, there were only 875 OSHA workplace safety inspectors, representing the lowest amount of OSHA inspectors in the history of the agency. Naturally, this begs the question: If OSHA safety inspectors are stretched...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?