In 2017, then-mayor Rahm Emanuel announced a plan to end traffic deaths and serious injuries in the city of Chicago by 2026. Now, several years after this announcement, it's a good time to look at the progress the city has made toward achieving this goal. Vision Zero...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?