There's no question that Chicagoland has more than a few intersections that could use some tuning up to help traffic flow and prevent car accidents. The question is, what is the best way to fix them? Over the years, more and more roundabouts have been popping up in...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?