After getting into a car accident, you may be in shock. Your heart is hammering and your hands are shaking. You may also be in pain because of a wrenched back, broken bones or some other serious injury. What you do next may mean the difference between a settlement...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?