Driving on Chicago Avenue can feel like a life-or-death activity. One of the most common and dangerous traffic violations on this roadway is speeding. Though the state of Illinois has a statutory speed limit of 30 miles per hour, far too many drivers choose to violate...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?