For an injury to qualify for workers' compensation, it must be sustained in the midst of your work duties. Does that mean that anything you do at work that injures you can lead to workers' comp benefits? According to a recent ruling by the Illinois Supreme Court, any...
- Should injuries suffered doing everyday actions like standing up be covered by work comp?
- How many drivers exceed the speed limit on Chicago Avenue?
- 6 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- Are Diverging Diamond Interchanges The Roundabouts Of The Future?
- Is Chicago’s Traffic Safety Initiative Working?