Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Will Fight On Your Side
You’re trusting medical professionals to have your best interests at heart, but what happens if someone makes a mistake?
Gordon Law Offices provides in-depth medical insight to our clients and referring attorneys, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to protect yourself and your loved ones. We have a proven track record of success, blending modern science and proven legal strategies to win compensation for clients who have been devastated by negligent medical care and other types of injuries.
We Fight Medical Negligence In Its Many Forms
At Gordon Law Offices, we help Illinois clients with sensitive, complex medical malpractice cases that involve:
- Birth injuries: Both mother and child may suffer injuries during pregnancy, labor or postpartum care. Common birth injury cases include Cerebral Palsy, Brachial Plexus and spinal cord injuries.
- Surgical errors: Any surgical procedure could go wrong, including through wrong-site operation, leaving medical equipment in the body, organ perforation and other critical errors.
- Anesthesia errors: Anesthesia overdose is a fatal problem. Medical professionals must be thorough when they are administering anesthesia, and they must properly monitor patients who are under anesthesia.
- Medication errors: When it comes to medication, small mistakes can have enormous consequences. Nurses, doctors and other providers must use caution to prescribe and administer the correct type of drug and the correct dosage. Negligence could cause a fatal overdose.
- Delayed or incorrect diagnosis: If a doctor fails to conduct reasonable testing given a patients’ symptoms, they might miss the opportunity to treat the problem. Timing is especially vital for cancer and other conditions that become more severe rapidly.
Our clients have received favorable results in medical malpractice cases against physicians, dentists, surgeons, hospitals, clinics and other health care organizations and professionals, giving them peace of mind that they and their family are taken care of. We can answer your questions. We are dedicated to straight talk and honest answers – we work with our clients to decide the best course of action for your case so you can move on with your life.
Learn If You Have A Claim
It can sometimes be difficult to figure out whether your doctor was taking the appropriate actions. Other times, negligence is clear. If you may have experienced medical negligence, we can help. Contact Gordon Law Offices today or call 312-815-6730 to consult with a medical malpractice lawyer in Chicago.