Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Keep Your Interests At Heart
If you’ve been injured on the job due to negligence or someone else’s mistake, you could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, missed wages and more. At Gordon Law Offices, our attorneys are experienced in fighting for the best interests of our clients. We will work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve so you can move on with your life.
We will listen carefully to your story and give you straightforward recommendations based on our years of experience in workers’ comp cases and inside knowledge of insurance companies. Our team will be with you every step of the way.
Knowing The Risks Of Your Job Does Not Mean Accepting An Injury
Although many jobs are considered more dangerous than others, workers who do these jobs do not deserve to suffer the costs of an injury. Workers’ compensation is a cost of doing business; employers and insurers must be ready for potential claims.
Our lawyers represent employees in a variety of Illinois industries, including:
- Sports entertainment and athletics: Professional athletes and other workers involved in sports have a high risk of suffering major injuries due to the physical demands of their work.
- Emergency response: Firefighters, law enforcement, paramedics and other first responders may suffer injuries during emergencies or while training.
- Construction and development: Carpenters, engineers, plumbers, electricians and other construction workers face unique hazards at work.
- Trucking and delivery services: Commercial truck drivers can seek compensation if they suffer a truck accident or become injured while lifting heavy objects.
- Railway and road services: Workers who build, repair, maintain or operate railways and roadways may suffer serious injuries due to a company’s misconduct or negligence.
- Flight attendants and airline/airport workers: People who work in and around airplanes are at risk of injuries caused by everything from equipment to unruly flyers.
We will examine every option available to you. In some cases, you might have a personal injury claim in addition to a workers’ compensation claim. For example, if you’re driving a truck for work and another driver caused your accident, you may have a workers’ compensation claim against your employer and a personal injury claim against the driver who caused the accident. Our priority is to find every possible resource that can benefit you.
Explore Your Options At No Cost
Need a workers’ compensation lawyer in Chicago? We can help. Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you do not have to pay for our services unless we win compensation for you. Contact Gordon Law Offices today for a free consultation.